BIZARIUM TICKETS | EN
We make use of time slots to avoid crowding. A limited number of tickets are available per 15-minute time slot. This way you can enjoy your visit to the museum in peace and comfort. Book your ticket online in advance to avoid disappointment at the desk.
- Every museum visitor must be able to show a valid entry ticket.
- It is not possible to change the date of your ticket after purchase.
- Purchased tickets are not refundable.
- Your ticket is valid within your reserved time slot. If you arrive later, your ticket is no longer valid.
- Wearing a mouth mask is recommended when visiting the museum.
WINTER STOP: The museum will be closed for winter break from 15 November 2021 to 02 April 2022
TICKETS STEP BY STEP GUIDE -
- Choose the date when you want to visit the Bizarium
- Choose a time slot (e.g.: 13:45 to 14:00, 16:15 to 16:30...) A time slot is a period during which you can start your museum visit.
- Choose the number of people (children under 5 do not have to reserve)
- Pay online and receive your ticket(s) by e-mail. (If you do not receive an e-mail - please check your junk mail folder).
- Be on time! Sign in with your valid printed e-ticket within your time block, or show your ticket on your smartphone. If you arrive later than your reserved time slot, we regret that we cannot grant you access to the museum.
FAQ - TICKETS BIZARIUM -
- Why do you recommend booking tickets online?
Without an e-ticket we cannot guarantee admission. The interest in the Bizarium exceeds the available capacity of the museum. We use time slots to avoid crowds. A limited number of tickets are available per 15-minute time slot. This way you can enjoy your visit to the museum in peace and comfort.
- I have a ticket with a time slot, at what time do I have to be present?
Your ticket is valid within your booked time slot. It is therefore not possible to enter the museum earlier or later than your booked time slot. You come to the museum in your booked time slot (15min). If you arrive later, your ticket is no longer valid.
- I can't get to my booked time slot, what should I do?
If you arrive later than the booked time slot, we regret that we cannot grant you access to the museum. If there are still available places at a later time on the same day, we will be happy to help you find an alternative time for your visit at the reception desk. (This arrangement is only valid if there are still available places at a later time on the same day). Under no circumstances are you entitled to a refund of the purchase price of your ticket. Not even in the event of circumstances beyond your control, such as problems with public transport or personal circumstances. See our General Terms and Conditions for Visitors.
- I want to cancel my ticket, what should I do?
Tickets purchased online are non-refundable.
- Can I buy tickets in the museum at the museum desk?
At the museum, tickets are available at the box office on a very limited basis. Often we are sold out and have to disappoint people who come by without a ticket, so order online!
- I want to change the time and date of my purchased ticket, what should I do?
It is not possible to change the date of your ticket after purchase.
- What is a time slot?
A time slot is a fixed starting time. This ensures that there are not too many people in the museum and that you can keep a good 1.5 metres distance from other visitors. A time slot is a period of 15 minutes (e.g. 14:00 to 14:15) during which you may enter the museum.
- I am coming with children under the age of 5. Do I need to book for them as well?
No, children under the age of 5, accompanied by their parents, do not need to be mentioned on the booking. They may also enter the museum free of charge.
- Can I book a museum visit by telephone?
Unfortunately, it is not possible to book tickets by telephone. You can book tickets quickly and easily via our website, or on site at the entrance desk.
- Should I print the ticket?
You can print out your online ticket, but you don't have to: you can also show your ticket on a mobile device for verification at the museum entrance.
- Can I enter the Bizarium Museum with a Museum Card?
The Dutch or Belgium Museum Card is not valid in the Bizarium Museum. The Bizarium Museum operates independently without any form of subsidy, our revenues are entirely dependent on ticket sales to visitors.
- Can I book a group visit?
Group visits of up to 18 people can be planned outside regular opening hours. Book your group visit via the "group reservation form". It is not permitted to give guided tours in the museum yourself.
- There are only 6 places available per timeslot, but our group consists of 8 people.
Split the group into 2 available timeslots one after the other. Reserve 1x 6 persons in the desired timeslot, then reserve the other 2 persons in the following timeslot. Arrive together in time for the 1st timeslot. (For groups larger than 12 persons - please contact the Bizarium)